Blue Skies and Sunlight

Me and Magda on set


I fly back to Perth for a Christmas visit on the 13th. I can't wait to catch up with my family, friends and film peeps! I plan to party my arse off!
I am imagining:
Late afternoons relaxing in the garden of my parents' house
Taking Mum Christmas shopping
Getting Dad to teach me how to paint properly
Going for long walks and swimming in the ocean at Cottesloe beach
Giggling, drinking wine and having conversations about adventures and misadventures with Jess.
Sitting with my friends in their backyards
Having lunch with the unit gals from The Sculptor
Going for a drive Down South ('Douth') to Margaret River, Dunsborough and Busselton
Sunset over the esplanade with a picnic blanket, some bottles of wine and five of my dearest friends
Going for long walks by the river with Mum
Hanging out with my brothers
Sunday afternoon at Little Creatures
Wandering through Freo on a warm, lazy day with great conversation
Going out dancing with Fliss
Drinking jasmine tea, talking and laughing with Sally
Having a coffee at Gino's on the cappuccino strip
Fremantle markets
Going for a run along Point Walter with Chelsea and David
Strolling around Mt Lawley and Leederville
Barbecues and swimming with peeps
Getting hyper with Tess-a-lot and exchanging favourite film quotes
Having stimulating conversations with some of my favourite creative people
Going to all the parties that happen amongst my friends at Christmas time!
Driving along Stirling Highway as the sun sets over Leighton beach...
Mood: Led Zeppelin and apples

Comments

Popular Posts