SHOOTING A FRIEND'S FUN BEACH WEDDING!

Vicky and Andy's fun beach wedding!
A scorching summer twilight...
Vicky and Andy's fun beach wedding!
...was the setting
Vicky and Andy's fun beach wedding!
...for a special event!
Vicky and Andy's fun beach wedding
The wedding of the beautiful, fun-loving Vicky and Andy!
Vicky and Andy's fun beach wedding
There was plenty of joy,
Vicky & Andy's fun beach wedding!
lots of laughs...

Vicky & Andy's fun beach wedding!
...and emotion.

Vicky & Andy's fun beach wedding!
Did I mention lots of laughs?!

Vicky & Andy's fun beach wedding!
As the guests headed to the reception, the sun went down and the sky turned purple, blue and pink...
Vicky & Andy's fun beach wedding!
and Vicky and Andy stole a moment...

Vicky & Andy's fun beach wedding!
...to gaze at the ocean together
and dream...
What a wonderful day with friends! Matt and I were honoured to shoot the wedding of these two lovely people. It was so much fun to work with Matt to capture the fun, the sweetness and the joy of this magical day.

Don't you just love weddings?

Comments

Unknown said…
On my wedding day, I want everyone who will attend to be as happy as I will be. I want it to be really memorable for everyone who will be there. This is why I've been planning for years even when my boyfriend and I haven't been engaged yet. I want to have it on a beach. I also want a catering service that will have all my favourite BBQ.
Unknown said…
Settling down is not easy as it requires couples love to beat as one. This is why it’s amazing to see people take this new chapter of life. Now, the time is near for me and I'm really excited. In fact, I already started with the preparations such as choosing the catering, church, and motifs.

Popular Posts