My Second List

As I mentioned in a previous post, I am currently creating a second list of things I want to do to accompany my first. I already have so much in my existing list, these ones seem to be more Melbourne based. Here is what I have so far:
  • Visit Melbourne Zoo DONE
  • Visit the State Library of Victoria
  • Visit the Werribee Mansion Gardens
  • Visit the Aquarium
  • Go on a ride at Luna Park
  • Go to the Sunday St Kilda markets again DONE
  • Have a proper picnic on St Kilda or Elwood beach
  • Spend an afternoon lying on a picnic blanket in the sun at St Kilda Botanic Gardens
  • Have a proper picnic at St Kilda or Melbourne Botanic Gardens
  • Throw a frisbee at Elwood park near the beach
  • Visit Lavender Farm at Daylesford (with the bears?)
  • Go bar hopping in the city again DONE
  • Have another decadent cocktail at Ginger in Fitzroy DONE
  • Have another big night out with friends in Fitzroy DONE
  • Have my photography published DONE!

Mood: Lilac Wine by Jeff Buckley and uncertainty

Comments

Popular Posts