Vices


Comments

Anonymous said…
I must agree with you Lizzypoos - I have also decided to abstain from the booze. Partly because I'm nursing a sprained ankle that wasn't discovered until the morning after and partly because large amounts of booze will not help my current self morph into my wedding dress self.

I'm not drinking for two weeks, I've also given up wheat, meat, dairy, added sugar and packaged foods. I think I'm having my first ever proper girly fad diet!
Current status: Day two - no weakness, large amounts of grumpiness and evangelism. Come - Join us.
PS I love the unfurling...
Liz said…
Wow Jessie poos, I'm impressed! You are positively saintly. When I come to Perth for Christmas, you can try and convert me. xx

But no dairy? That means no cheese! Or iced coffee! Argh!

Popular Posts