Surfaces

Find a photo with an interesting texture (this is a picture of a lamp taken last year)


play with the colour



find a photo of a face



put the two together



alien!


flower skin
flower patterns on the surface of the skin

I am always fascinated by what lies beneath the surface and whether our internal states are readable to those around us. I had always wanted to believe that my interior could be completely masked; that if I wanted to hide certain things I could, but more and more I'm thinking that this isn't the case. I'm beginning to question how secret my secret thoughts really are. Perhaps they can all be read on my face.

Mood: lassitude, close to sleep

Comments

Anonymous said…
That is such a stunning photo of you lizzypoos :) you look absolutely ravishing. Nice jump photos too. will probably give you a call later - love
magda w: said…
oh liz you are so beautiful! it's been too long since i last saw your lovely face! xxxxx

Popular Posts