A New Treehouse



UPDATED: Having just moved across the country into a new home in 2011, it felt right to string up these little lights in a new way too. I tried having a go at creating a new blog on Tumblr. Call me nostalgic, or even a sap, but I missed this ol' place way too much! I will be making a few little changes to Unfurling here and there and probably changing the URL (I will redirect you if I do this) and I think I'll do a bit of redecorating to my template- I want to do the digital equivalent of fluffing up a few clusters of comfy cushions, lighting a few candles in glass jars and suspending them from a big tree in the middle of the night and refilling my party' glasses with delicious champagne! -Once again, I get carried away with whimsy as I get excited about forthcoming adventures!

I will also be popping the posts that I was playing with on my tumblr blog here where they belong. (By the way, this isn't an issue of which platform/host/service is best, they're both fantastic - I just decided that I love my Unfurling blog and it has way too much history to give up!)

I will hold onto this, my beloved (-it's sappy to say, but it's true) blog Unfurling as an ongoing picture storybook that I will continue to paste with pictures and fill with scribbles about little lights I find in the night-time.

Merrily we glide together dear friends... :)


Comments

Anonymous said…
That's super cool lookin'

Popular Posts