'We are made to reach for the stars'



Phone photos taken from the cottage where Jess, her sister and I stayed the night before.

My amazing best friend Jess got married on the weekend to a truly wonderful guy. The wedding was held at a vineyard on a sunny Western Australian Saturday. It was a beautiful, magical afternoon where we all cried and laughed at the same time. As night fell and the big sky became wild and disordered with stars, the evening became one of dancing, fun and 'ragged and ecstatic' (I quoted Kerouac in my speech so it's fitting here) revelry.

I love you Jess and Mork!

Mood: 'I won't dance' and seeing Fleetwood Mac tomorrow night!

Comments

Anonymous said…
love you too Lizzypoos - best day/night ever - it wouldn't have been the same without you there. When I speak to you, or when you are with me - it somehow reassures me of who I am and makes me feel stronger and better - more sure of me. Can't wait till xmas. (wank:P)

Popular Posts