Midnight Flight to Perth

As I touched down in Perth on Friday night, I couldn't help but notice the contrast in the way the light is clustered on the Perth landscape in comparison to Melbourne. Here in Perth, the dots of light seemed nestled in the darkness in an even, almost grid-like pattern. In Melbourne, the lights are spread out and clumped together in chaos and they reach out a lot further on either side of you. There was something so nice and comforting about the lights glinting evenly in the darkness on Friday, like landing in a blanket of fallen stars.


Mood: About to go to the beach with my brother and looking forward to Magda's screening tonight!

Comments

Anonymous said…
wank!:)
Liz said…
Jess! have we met? wank is what I do best. Ew that sounds wrong
Liz said…
Oh and the "I love the wank" text message makes much more sense now and seems far less disturbing. x

Popular Posts