Night Shoots and Afternoon Coffees

post night shoot exhaustion

This photo was taken by my friend Chris just after we wrapped for the evening.
I call it 'post night shoot exhaustion'.
We got some great behind-the-scenes images of cast and crew but I can't put them up here yet as they reveal too much of the plot!

Saturday night was the first night of principal photography for the film. It was absolutely thrilling and I'm so grateful to everyone for being so dedicated, enthusiastic and just generally wonderful! Am really happy with the footage and looking forward to the next shoot. Then, the post-production whirl of editing/mixing/scoring begins!



Coffee with Cat in Carlton

Yesterday afternoon, I visited my friend Cat in Carlton to drop off some lamps she leant to me for the shoot. We were strolling along Rathdowne to get some coffee and cake when I spied this mirror, propped up against a wall. It was sitting in the cool blue shade and the sunlight was bouncing off it so beautifully that I had to stop, throw Cat in front of it and take the above picture. I like that it looks as though she could be in a painting.

Mood: listening to Ray LaMontagne and the regret it reminds me of

Comments

Popular Posts