Let me pause a moment to unclutter my brain...

My housemates and I had some friends over for dinner last night and lovely Lindy brought with her a dessert so delicious that I needed to take a moment to appreciate it on this blog:


Mmmm... chocolate pudding with ice cream and raspberries. Ahhh... feel the appreciation.


In other news, I am absolutely wrapped to be attending this in Melbs:

Semi-Permanent Sydney 2009 Montage from Semi Permanent on Vimeo.


Cluttering up my brain (in a good way) at the moment:

  • Pre-production for my film - woo! I can only hope the shoot goes as well as pre!
  • the 'Where the Wild Things Are' movie blog We Love You So -I absolutely adore it.
  • so many ideas for photo narratives. I have at least four different series in my mind; ideas for each keep popping up when I least expect them.
  • I really want to see: the Soloist, District 9, Coraline, Paper Heart, 500 Days of Summer, Anvil! the Story of Anvil, Valentino - the Last Emperor, the Young Victoria, Taking Woodstock, Inglorious Basterds, The September Issue, Balibo and Cheri. (Older films I want to see: Jarhead, Requiem for a Dream, Malcolm X.)
  • My yet-to-be-launched production company has its first gig. Woo!
  • Logo and website design to catch up with above - argh!

Mood: Ray LaMontagne and drinks at the Local tonight.

Comments

Popular Posts