Things I am burning to see/do/throw myself into as soon as this work is over...

My Film: Work on script, cast male lead, decide on a composer to do the score.

Dali: Liquid Desire Exhibition at the NGV
I don't think any of the following pictures are in the exhibit but they take me right back to the last time I saw Dali's work. It was in Paris a couple of years ago at the Salvador Dali Museum. God I'm long, long, longing to go back to Paris and stumble around its streets, eyes wide open (preferably with heart and camera in hand).










John Brack Exhibition at the NGV's Ian Potter Centre

The movies. It is one of my favourite things to do and it has been ages since I last saw the inside of a cinema!

My guitar

The 'Wilderness' project:
I have to create something around this idea that is swimming around in my head. I can see it, so how shall I realise it? Hmm...

Mood: The Obvious Child by Paul Simon, Down Down Down by the Presets and peppermint tea

Comments

Popular Posts