Sal and I went to the beach this morning...

...and it was fantastic!


The above image is taken from www.experienceperth.com


When I got to Sally's, she gave me a massive cup of coffee in this lovely mug.


A few hours later I am still feeling the rejuvenating power of the salt water on my skin. How is it possible to feel so fresh, so shiny and new? Western Australian beaches are just the best. They have this soothing, healing power. I haven't been swimming in a year and I forgot how amazing it makes you feel.

In the afternoon, Sal and I continued our day of relaxation by watching old episodes of Lano and Woodley over cups of hibiscus tea.

When I was in my early teens I had the BIGGEST crush on Woodley, much to the bewilderment of those around me.

But today I found out that Sal did too!

No wonder we're friends!


Mood: Ella Fitzgerald singing Summertime and the pedestal fan blowing my sea-salty hair around

Comments

Popular Posts