Light, Sound, Fury: in the City and by the Sea

I have not posted in a while as I have been frantic with the show at Melbourne Town Hall. I have been so busy in fact that I feel as though the last few weeks have passed in a frenzy of blurred colours, late nights, pouring rain and loud music.
In line with this, below are some random pictures from the past few weeks.
(Click on images to expand)
Strange, the things you think of...
The above picture makes me think of the delicious taste of whisky and apple, which I was introduced to on this evening by a Ukrainian traveller.
Champagne, sweat, tinsel and decadence

Scenes of Domesticity

Flower carpet in our backyard after a storm.

I find changing my sheets an incredibly boring activity, so I decided to make it more interesting by setting up a tripod and trying to make my sheet look like it was dancing mid-air.


Someone's Broken Teacup
(at work)


Murielle's note











These last four photos make me want to write a strange folk song called 'my heart is a broken teacup'.


Current mood: dripping sweat, Fleetwood Mac, the dry, fragrant smell of Perth in summer

Comments

magda w: said…
aw liz this blog is magical - it has been such a delight to flip through your past entries and observe your personal "unfurling"! :D

def make me feel inadequate! i obviously have a lot of blog-work to do...
mkddy said…
hey liz,

just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas and New Year. i have to remember to visit the blog more.

will be heading off to 'sushiland' for hols soon. will be blogging while there... hopefully. =0) watch this space http://mkddy.vox.com (nothing much there at the moment though)

happy holidays

Popular Posts