Cities of the Interior

I think when you make a film you are attempting to explore the streets of these cities through the lens of a camera.


My housemate took this photo last weekend. Looking at it today, I was struck by all the stuff cluttering up my bed. I think one of the reasons I love film so much is because it's a platform where all my random passions (some of which are represented in this image) can coexist.


This is how you react to a surprise photo attack: you go on the offensive and pull an 8mm camera on their arse.

I am currently consumed by pre-production for a film I'm directing and producing. I am loving every single minute of it. I'm working with people that I trust to tell a story that I'm really excited about. I can't wait to start shooting!

Mood: Tom Waits singing 'Can't Wait to Get Off Work (And See My Baby on Montgomery Avenue)' and casting

Comments

Popular Posts