When there's something strange in your neighbourhood..

I had two big costume parties within a short space of time. The first was a uniform theme, the second was a MacGyver & Eighties Heroes party. I decided I wanted to wear something super comfy that I could frolick in with complete abandon.

So I decided to go as a Ghostbuster. (Who doesn't love those movies? Or Bill Murray?)




The Uniform Party



4 police officers, a doctor and a Ghostbuster get ready to go.




Picture on the wall at the party



My housemates and I trying to look like we are a serious ghost-busting, crime fighting, life saving team!





The MacGyver & Eighties Heroes Party



Nomes went as Jem from Jem and the Holograms and
Chris went as Wesley from The Princess Bride




We spent most of the night on the dance floor.








MMMM cake...




At the end of the night, the Holograms (SJ and Nomes) got their eighties rock 'tude on and stomped all over their cardboard electric guitars. Venetia (ladies' shoe at top of the pic) and Chris (black shoe) lent them a foot each.



The peak of my Ghostbuster experience was dancing with friends to the Ghostbuster theme at the Macgyver party!



When there's something straaange

in your neighbourhood,

Who you gonna call?

GHOSTBUSTERS!!



Mood: Meatloaf's I Would Do Anything For Love (fuck yeah it's a great song - don't lie to yourself!) and red wine

Comments

Popular Posts