An Encounter with a Storm Trooper

Cherub statue from a play I went to last Friday

candelabrum and urn from play

Last Saturday, my fantastic new friend Tess and I went a-brunching and a-wandering along Chapel Street. After enjoying a truly splendid burrito at Yellow Bird, we munched on a delicious jam and custard filled doughnut while we took in the sights.



After walking only a few steps, the adventure began when we crossed paths with a Storm Trooper...


...and continued when Batman decided to join in on the fun.



We ended up entering into the lair from whence they came and emerged, lightfooted and high-spirited, with a free comic each (Tess had the good taste to go for Wolverine, while I resorted to nostalgic fancies with an Archie) plus a truly excellent Pride and Prejudice comic. Yes, it's true, it does exist and this is what it looks like:





Anyhoo, after having a lovely day on Saturday, my good friend/housemate Chris and I went for a day of snowboarding at Mount Buller. It was an absolutely magical day and I am going to get Chris to help me write a detailed post about our adventure. In the meantime, here is a glimpse into the serendipity...




Mood: Kings of Leon - Use Somebody and plastic swords

Comments

Popular Posts