Scenes from a party

Cat's party on Friday was everything a party should be: lights, music, silly dancing and raucous, endless laughter. I have no profound reflections to offer, just some pictures that capture a bit of the fun...


lamp illuminating leaves
I loved this lamp and the way it illuminated the leaves in the shared garden outside Cat's townhouse


Ruth's t-shirt

Ruth's t-shirt


Cat and I

Poster in the piano room



Liz + Liz = mischief


The dragonfly lights

I made a friend as we sat at the piano and bashed out some tunes.
(Well, Jane's a professional pianist so she played amazingly and I sat there and fiddled a little, sang, took photos like the above and requested 'Summertime'.)


Liz and I - ballet in the kitchen






Some of us briefly revelled in power ballads like Meatloaf's 'I Would Do Anything for Love'







Mood: Use Somebody by Kings of Leon, Stripped by Paul McDermott

Comments

Popular Posts