Saturday in St Kilda

bedroom guitar



Miss Jackson

The fantastic Miss Jackson cafe on Grey street - our favourite local breakfast place



Nomes, Chris, Reesey and I had a delicious breakfast.
My favourite dish so far is corn fritters, bacon and avocado with grilled cherry tomatoes.


Sat stroll in St Kilda
Nomes and I went a-wandering in St Kilda to see what we could see and I got a little giggle out of this sign



Card catalogue

It's not often that furniture makes me stop in my tracks, but this old library card catalogue really grabbed me (the photo doesn't do it justice).
My mum used to be a librarian, so maybe that forms part of my fascination.


callous-y patterns
In the afternoon, I unwound further into weekend lullaby-ing with some guitar time.
I took a photo of the callous-y patterns the guitar strings made on my fingers.


Yay for spontaneous sing-a-longs on bedroom floors!


Mood: DAAS's Throw Your Arms Around Me

Comments

Popular Posts