iPod Roulette


the most genuine conversations that you have at a party always seem to occur in the bathroom or in the kitchen



candles for earth hour and barbecue remnants



my beautiful friend Mel


I have been playing iPod Roulette a lot recently. Over the weekend I introduced it to my friend/mentor in the movies Chris K. Basically, you set your iPod to shuffle, ask a question and whichever song comes up contains your answer. Chris says I should call it iPod Ouija because it's so creepily accurate.

Anyhoo, I have mentioned it on this blog in the past, implying that I use it for really banal things like 'should I go to a party or stay home tonight?'. But alas! This is absolutely not true and, since I introduced him to the game, Chris says that I have to admit to it! I confess to my whimsy and admit that I use this little game all the time, not just for the small questions but for the big ones as well.

I dare anyone reading this to give it a try. But be warned: once you start, it's hard to stop!

Mood: Lost Cause by Beck

Comments

Chris K said…
Chris here. Erm, yep, your iPod thing is horribly addictive. I went on a three hour walk and, well, you can guess the rest. But now I know all the answers. To everything. I was a bit shocked to see that Dido had many of the answers. I didn't even know she was on my iPhone. Honest.

Popular Posts