My mind goes a-wandering...

..and lands at this:



-on a smallish canvas.


Then, with white paint, a silhouette of an elk/deer horns reaching out from a lower corner, or a full deer right smack-bang in the middle of the canvas.

I don't usually go for the colour pink, but since strolling down Carlisle Street in Balaclava last weekend, I have had this image sitting quietly in the queue at the back of my head.

Now that the weekend has arrived, the queue has progressed and the elk/deer idea is right at the front of my mind. This has weekend project written all over it! It will also be a great chance to use the new camera. On that topic, I feel like the new camera (Kenny the camera?) makes such a difference to the quality of my images. as a result, I feel that the short life of this blog is going to have two seperate eras within it: before SLR and after SLR!

Random, disconnected footnote: I'm going to a party this weekend where I have to go as something beginning with the letter D. I like the Mighty Boosh and was considering going as Lance Dior - Vince Noir's doppelganger from Season 3. But just as I decided that I would go as David Bowie during the Ziggy Stardust era, Starman came on the radio!


Mood: big sunshine, little flowers and The Big Chill soundtrack

Comments

Popular Posts