6 more things that make me say yay!

hotel room photography


In no particular order:
  1. My new DSLR camera - which has been glued to my face since I got it (see above).
  2. Farewell Rocketship by Children Collide - getting lots of airplay on Triple J this beautifully melodic, yet still guitar-crunchy song, gets better and better every time I hear it.
  3. Vodka and pineapple juice - it's just so good. I have been ordering up a storm around Melbs on the weekend.
  4. This
  5. Jungle Drum by Emiliana Torrini
  6. Dov's 'D' Party - I went as David Bowie during the Ziggy Stardust era but was told that I ended up looking more like Dian Fossey:

Hmm... not quite what I was going for. But I can see from the picture below (I'm on the far right) that I look more gorilla safari lady unfortunately than Ziggy Stardust -space man and Goblin King.


Bowie vs Fossey


Mood: I just found out I won double passes to the Comedy Lounge!

Comments

Popular Posts