Sitting on my bed with my housemates and bears

Nomesy is flicking through a magazine

Chris is lying on his side next to me, watching me write this

Holly and Arthur (the dogs) are lolling around sleepily

Nomes just said: 'I'm loving sherbert'

while Chris just started singing 'Howzat?'

Nomesy has put a crazy, eccentric pony tail on top of her head and it wiggles as she giggles

She just started singing (to the tune of 'the Cat's in the Cradle'):

Holly turned ten just the other day

She said: thanks for the ball now, come on let's play.

Can you teach me to throw?

I said: no way

You've got no opposable thumbs

But that's okay.

This is a typical example of the kooky fun we have together.

I love my crazy, warm, fantastic household!




Mood: Jeanette Winterson and Led Zeppelin

Comments

Popular Posts