Blues in the City by the Sea

St Kilda - the colour blue


(Click on picture to expand)
Over the Valentine's Day weekend, a friend and I went a-wandering down to St Kilda to see what we could see. Bombarded on all sides by flashes of red, shiny love hearts and wilting roses, we decided to focus on the blue. This was mainly because the first thing I took a photo of was Chris' blue t-shirt (third row down, second from the right). If I was to make up a more profound reason though, I could say that St Kilda is a town defined by its bay side scenery and beach culture, making blue the perfect lens through which to view its splendour.

Mood: Everybody Do the Dinosaur and green felt on a table

Comments

Anonymous said…
Row one, second square from the left makes me think of Gaudi's Casa Mila. We painted our kitchen/dining wall blue on the weekend. Blue like the writing on Chris's shirt. I love it but Mark and Gus aren't so sure.
Liz said…
They'll come around!x

Popular Posts