pretend hair - homage to jess

fake bob pic for jess in honour of her 'dreams about hair. she does' blog post. Reve Hallington lives jess. and now she has a blog!

My friend jess wrote a post about hair and dreams called 'dreams about hair. she does' on her blog. The night I read it, I had nightmares about Dean Cain (I don't get it either) coming after my friends and I, trying to kill us by dropping computer monitors and televisions onto our heads off the mezzanine level (which in my dream was now four storeys up) in our house . He was relentlessly murderous! We changed the locks but Dean Cain got into the living room where we were hiding anyway - a scenario which is always terrifying in dreams and left me waking up at 3am in teary sobs of terror. Regardless of my subsequent nightmares, I liked the post and love being able to get a glimpse into my best friend's mind.

Anyhoo - in this picture I have tied my hair up to give myself a fake bob to say jess I miss you, I am pretending that I have changed my hair as a salute and yes indeed, your sister always did the best braids. xx

Mood: Beowulf

Comments

Popular Posts