Summer light

backlighting


backlit coach at Inverloch


I'm in love with the backlit, lens flare-y, hazy summer sunlight thing in photos at the moment. They make the day look all soft and hazy and golden. I want to experiment with this effect over the weekend... if it ever stops raining in Melbs. It's the middle of summer and I'm wearing a scarf, cardigan and winter coat as I type this, listening to the rain pour outside my window.

But, while I nod along with everyone else who grumbles about the mercurial nature of Victoria's weather, I secretly love that it's so unpredictable and surprising.


Mood: Mumford & Sons, housemate's coconut bread
baking in the oven

Comments

Michael Hart said…
Beautiful!

Nothing more evocative than a shallow sun blinding the lens, leaving only glistening strands.

And props to Melbourne weather - makes me feel alive :-)
Anonymous said…
hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Popular Posts